On 17th-18th of March you'll have an opportunity to see one of the most lovely cities of Poland - Toruń! Famous because of Nicolaus Copernicus and delicious pierniki (gingerbread), Toruń is definitely a "must see" during your Erasmus adventure!
With ESN UAM Poznań you will see the most known places of Toruń, such as:
- gothic Old Town (with a professional tour guide)
- Tony Halik Explorers’ Museum
- Gingerbread Museum (you'll have a chance to make your own piernik )
- City Hall with beautiful view at the whole city
- Dybowski Castle
For April our proposal is simple: Wrocław – city with the most bridges in Europe, where little dwarfs are hiding all around you. Can you find them all?
Our main attractions include:
- the Old Town
- magical Hydropolis, the most modern, interactive exhibition about water
- viewpoint on top of the tallest building in Poland
- the only Africarium in Poland in the most famous zoo in the country
- zone of the best clubs in Wrocław!
We’re taking you to Wolsztyn for a Locomotive Parade! Sounds boring? Think again! Stepping away from your typical touristic destinations, it’s totally worth dedicating one Saturday of your Erasmus stay to experience something completely different, and take time to admire wonderful vehicles from all parts of Europe!
With ESN UAM Poznań you will also see the most known places of Wolsztyn, such as the Old Town and an original old round-house!
In May we want to invite you to a nearby town called Kórnik, famous for its great Castle believed to be haunted by a mysterious White Lady. We’ll also be taking you for a long stroll around a beautiful park with hundreds of diverse flower varieties!
Saving the best for last: Cracow – the city full of monuments and original architechture, admired by millions of tourists from all over the world. Along with Cracow we want to take you for a historical visit to Auschwitz and a special visit to a one-of-a-kind salt mine of Wieliczka.
Ready for new adventures? Welcome on board!