On 8th-9th of April you'll have an opportunity to see next very famous city of Poland - WROCŁAW!
With ESN UAM Poznań you will see the most known places of Wrocław such as:
- the old Town
- magical Hydropolis, the most modern, interactive exhibition about water
- the viewpoint of the highest building in Poland
- one of the objects inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List and surrounding park
- the only Africarium in Poland in the most famous zoo of our country
- a zone of the best clubs in Wrocław!
The price of the trip is ***190zł*** (if you have ESNcard) or ***200zł*** (if you don't have ESNcard) and it includes:
- train tickets (with student discount)
- public transport in Wrocław (with student discount)
- accomodation in a hostel
- breakfast on Sunday in the hostel
- a meal in the hostel in the evening before the party ;)
- visiting the old town with a tour guide
- Hydropolis entrance
- Sky Tower entrance
- Japanese garden
- ZOO and Africarium entrance
IMPORTANT: All the activities and tickets are valid for student discount so you need to have your Polish STUDENT CARD - if you don't have it - contact us for more info.
The price doesn't include:
- dinner in the old town (you'll have free time in the afternoon on Saturday and Sunday)
- entrance to the club and drinks
- souvernirs :P
To sign up, fill this form:
If you are Mentor:
Deadline to purchase the ticket: 28.03 (Tuesday ) or when sold out :) in ESNoffice (Grunwaldzka 6 street, room 102).
Hope to see you there!
ESN UAM Poznań Office: 6 Grunwaldzka st.