ESNcard is the official membership card of the Erasmus Student Network. The ESNcard is strictly personal, and it shall never be used by somebody else than the card holder. Without a photo and correct personal data the ESNcard is invalid. The ESNcard is valid for one year.
You can use the card at any ESN section, as it is a pan-european network card. Go to esncard.org to check for discounts!
Furthermore it gives you special conditions, for example:
* It allows you to join our trips;
* It allows you to enter for free in our weekly parties;
* It allows you to join our activities;
* Much, much, more.
We strongly recommend you to get it!
Who can get the ESNcard?
You can get the ESNcard, if you belong to one of the following groups :
* You have been an international student (e.g. Erasmus or any other exchange programme);
* You are currently on exchange;
* You are an active member of an ESN section.
How can you get the ESNcard?
You can get it during our Orientation Week in the beginning of the semester or if you miss it from our office (Collegium Chemicum, 6 Grunwaldzka st., room 102, Poznań) during office hours!
How can you activate your ESNCard?
On the main page of esncard.org, you should activate ESNCard to get most of it. Here you choose about what you want to be informed about by email and which ones you want to just see online after logging in to your account.